Friday, October 30, 2015

Review YCCTEAM MXIII-G S812 Android 5.1 Lollipop TV Box

YCCTEAM MXIII-G S812


Product: YCCTEAM MXIII-G S812 Android 5.1 Lollipop TV Box

Buy Link: CLICK HERE

Manufacturer Insight:

  • This TV Box allows you to play and view TV shows, movies, music, photos, games, etc. without having to pay for cable or any monthly subscriptions.
  • Hundreds of free streaming add-ons available for KODI 14.1 online, SAVE your money for paying cable, satellite or whatsoever.
  • Support UHD 4K×2K and Full HD 1080P
  • CPU:Amlogic S812 Quad Core up to 2.0GHz (Cortex-A9)
  • Support Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 Port, enjoy the TV shows more fluently.



Review: It's no secret that I'm an electronic junkie. So when I saw this, I had to buy it. I will admit, I was a little bit disheartened by the fact that it didn't have a better user manual than it did. It only came with a basic pictorial manual that showed you how to set the set top up, and the main features that it had.

OK, I guess I've always been used to the plug and play options of other machines and devices. There are portions of the YCCTEAM MXIII-G S812 that are plug and play, such as Netflix, YouTube, etc. But I was really looking for a manual that walked me step-by-step through the process.

But, once I got over myself, I mean really, I'm a techie for crying out loud, I don't need someone to hold my hand, I've done this stuff before. I dug in and figured out how to get Kodi working, which is really quite interesting. Be careful the internet videos you watch on it, they make it way harder than you really need to make it. Just make a new profile and BOOM, you're on your way. Change the city, and the device is making more sense, and add a few more apps to customize it to what you are used to, and what you want it to be, and it's fully customizeable. What more could a girl want?

Basically, if the instruction manual had been a little beefier, and more...well - just more. I would have probably given this product a five star review. But it just lacked. I like to know more about what it is that I have and what it does.

Make sure you are willing to spend a little time digging into the android box to learn how it works. It does take a little time, but it's very well worth it in the end. I spend more time on it than I do my TV, and that's saying a lot. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about the products I've reviewed. If you have a question about them, I'd be happy to answer them.